Mucho Gracias!

Year end party on 08 Dec 2011. Made me realize how much fun my team can be and how much I really do enjoy being in this department, how happy I am to be out of my previous department! Short of 3 traders in this pic but included our temporary secretary. Great nite out!


10 Dec - Dinner with Bee Ling, Stacy and Bingjie together with our partners! :) Kinda fun to be all paired up!

11 Dec - Dinner with my besties at Robertson Quay but Anne and Von couldn't make it. Nothing beats meeting up and catching up with my besties!!

Today, once again, I am really really honoured, touched and blessed to be in my current department. A surprise gift to thank me for my hardwork in the past 1.5 years with them. Unexpected present - Cartier earrings. The tri-gold colored earrings that they gave me was.. unbelievable!


It's not the cost, nor the brand. It's the thought that touched me most. It's my job to be their assistant but they said they realized all the effort I have put in and that I have made their lives very smooth and easy. Those words.. were more than enough to make me float in the air, without the present. Thank you for appreciating my efforts, thank you for showing me that you guys do appreciate me, thank you for what u guys claim as "pre-bonus", thank you for everything!

I do enjoy being here much as I also wish that I can be doing more or something else like sales or trading. But as long as I'm here, in this department, I'll give it my all and do my best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...