Of Anniversary & Weddings

A very fruitful and busy week past me by - with mostly work. This post will be more pics than words coz the previous post was really wordy. :)

16 Sep marks 3 years with Eeyore. A yummylicious dinner at Raffles Grill was satisfying!

My starter - Remoulade of crab and zest symphony. Every mouthful had a different flavour burst! :D


Main - Omaha beef tenderloin, baby ratte potato, girolles with madeira sauce

Desserts!

Raspberry & Lime (something) - This was heavenly!

Chocolate & Coffee (something again)

Flowers & Me!

17 Sep - My sis's bday! Happy bday!!! Went for brunch with my secondary school girlies to celebrate Bee Ling's last day as a free and single woman. :) Headed to Spruce and after a good meal, we went crazy with Stacy's props and took 400+ pics!!

We perspired, laughed and had tons of fun! It was as if we were back to the days where we were 16 once again! Young and carefree! How I miss that!

So here goes my fave 2 pics!

18 Sep - Dearest Bee Ling's wedding day! She made us tear at her wedding with her wonderfully written speech to thank her guests. A big thank you to my secondary school friends for bringing me back into the group after losing contact for the last 12 years! Congrats to Adrian and Bee Ling!!


And to end off the post, a pic of me at the wedding. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...