Being Hit On

I cannot believe this.. At my age of late 20s, I was hit on by some guy called Jansen or Jenson at Bugis Mos Burger when I was waiting for Eeyore and Bee for dinner! Not even a pub or a club!!! OMG!! I rebutted his every sentence and this guy jus goes on and on and on with the most cheesy and lame lines I've ever heard!!! Here are some excerpts from whatever I can remember for your entertainment.. Yes, at my own expense..

J: Anyone sitting here? Can I sit?
M: No. Whatever.
J: Hi, my name is Jenson.. *puts hand out for me to shake*
M: *totally ignored the handshake and continued playing my DS*
J: Oh, I like the 4 leaf clover on ur hp chain.. And oh, I know the answer to the puzzle game u're playing.
M: Whatever
J: Com'on.. I only wanna be friends
M: I'm not interested in being ur friend
J: Don't be like that. I jus came back from business trip and it must have been God who made me come here n get to know u
M: I'm no Christian
J: I jus wanna know u
M: But I don't wanna know u. Anyway, aren't we a bit too old to try to hit on people on the streets?
J: I'm older than u..
M: Exactly! And u're still doing this shit!
J: I had a bet of US$500 with some friends that I can marry someone I get to know on the streets.. So if u're not interested, any girls to intro?
M: *totally disgusted and refused to answer*
--------------------------------------------------------------
J: Do u believe in good genes?
M: *kept quiet n continued playing my game*
J carries on some shit about genes and goodness knows what for the next 3 mins while I continue playing my game. Finally couldn't take it anymore..
M: R u some scientist or shit like that?
J: I was only trying to explain..
M: Don't bother. U're damn lame.
---------------------------------------------------------------
J: Who r u waiting for?
M: My bf
J: *very dramatic* Nooooooooooooooo
M: Yes
J: R u married or getting married?
M: We stay together
J: *even more dramatic* Noooooooooooooooooo.......... Would u want someone who is better?
M: What makes u think I wanna break up?
J: Won't u want someone who will look into ur eyes and show u that he truly loves u and cares for u?
M: What makes u think that he doesn't do all that? If u tell me u're talking about u, pls forget it. Btw, if looks is all u go for, then all the more I don't wanna know u at all. And also, u had a freaking bet with ur friends about marrying some girl u picked up. I don't think u deserve any woman in ur life nor love. And I'm glad u have no woman in ur life coz u deserved that. Marriage is not something u gamble on or about.
J: I was only kidding about the bet..
M: NOT FUNNY!
---------------------------------------------------------------
J: Don't u want to have more friends?
M: No. I have enough friends
J: I jus wanna have a chance so I can at least tell myself I tried.
M: U will not get that chance
J: Something jus pulls me to u.. N I don't wanna regret..
M: Too bad
J: But if u ever break up, I can still be there..
M: U will never be anywhere near the consideration criteria.
---------------------------------------------------------------
J: Ur future son sent me here to talk you so that u won't miss the chance to be his mum.
M: Oh pls! U r damn cheesy and super lame!!
J: *carries on with the super lame lines of such crap for the next min or 2*
M: Pls stop being so cheesy. I can't take it anymore. *seriously felt like slapping the guy*
---------------------------------------------------------------

Some more cheesy stuff were said but my pea brain refuses to remember too much. All the above happened coz I was waiting for Eeyore and Bee who were late as always. Called Eeyore to come ASAP and on his way to meet me, he called me and said, "Is he still there? Keep him there til I come! I wanna see how he looks and who he is. I'm walking very fast already!! Should reach in 7 mins!"

OMG!!! What kind of bf am I dating??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...