Princess For A Day

Was sick with throat inflammation last Friday. Woke up feeling feverish, with numb and aching body. Felt bad and really tired as I had not slept the whole nite. Woke Eeyore up to go to work and he decided to stay in with me. :)

It was a beautiful day despite my sickness, made beautiful coz of his presence. I slept most of the time but the moments when I was awake, he would carry me to wherever I want to go in the house. I had water in my cup the whole day, medicine served to me when I am supposed to take it, blanket covering me at all times, soft music playing in the background as I sleep. A princess was how I felt. And it was all thanks to him!

Really glad to have him by my side. Thank you for the love, care and concern! ^.^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...