Eeyore's Uni Gathering

Another kinda boring day at work. Heard rumours that there will be another round of cutting next Friday. Worried.. Gonna start packing my room this weekend so that I can bring stuff home from office to keep. Hahaha. Keeping my fingers crossed that I won't be the one who gets axed.

Left office at 6.30pm. Walked around City Link & Suntec waiting for Eeyore to finish work. Headed to Yio Chu Kang to meet his Uni friends for dinner. Their gathering. Very friendly people. :) Chatted and had dinner at the same time. Left after dinner and they arranged the date for the next gathering on the spot!!

Home early on a Friday nite. Thought of packing my room but not sure if I should start now. Hmmz... Thinking of going to register for my basic driving test tomorrow morning. Lemme consider my options...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Lazy..

Insomnia