fireworks

went to watch fireworks again today. this is my 2nd time i'm watching it live! it's really cool n nice. the 1st time i watched it was last week with jean, eunice, esther n jean's friend. this week i watched it with my 22nd student council friends - ford, abel, beatrice n beatrice's bf wei wang. watched it from sheare's bridge this time n i sat on the railing to watch it. it was really a gorgeous sight! unblocked n beautiful. truly awesome! should watch it again when they have another fireworks display. :)

olympics is finally here! at long last! i actually don't mind sacrificing my sleep just to watch swimming every nite til 1.30 or 2 am. anything to watch my favourite event n ian thorpe n michael phelps as well! hehe. they're really great swimmers. watching them swim is enough to get ur adrenaline pumping. :p

work has been ok. i'm still at dbs. in a new section now known as credit documentation. got to work there for 6 mths. not really fantastic coz getting temp's pay for 6 mths sucks but i've got no choice. i can't leave now. sighz.. the rest will b leaving end aug or sept n it'll b juz me there. hate the thought of it coz it makes me feel lonely n pressurised n stressed. juz hope that diana will b able to continue working there with me. hope i get a permanent job there too. really sick n tired of having to look for jobs at the moment.

k... gonna go watch me olympics liaoz. byez!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

walking in the woods...

Rumour

disappointed n jer's departure...